Mexican Street Corn
- Aluminum Foil
- 5 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tajin seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper to sprinkle on corn
- Heat your grill to roughly 400 degrees F.
- After rinsing the corn, take each corn on the cob and rub it down with the stick of butter, season with salt and pepper and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 15 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes. You can also roast the corn in the oven on 425 for 20-25 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the a Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro. Add more salt & pepper to taste if need be.
- Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of Rajiv seasoning, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.