Chicken Tuscan Pasta
- 10 oz Penne Pasta
- 2 lbs chicken breast(cut in cubes)
- 2 tbsp live oil
- 1 tbsp season salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 pack sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese
- Cook Penne Pasta according to the directions, until al a dente. Drain and set aside.
- Season the chicken tenders with seasonings on both sides
- Fill a large cast-iron skillet with the olive oil and cook both sides of the seasoned tenders over medium-high heat.
- Now make the sauce by sautéing the butter, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach over medium heat.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add in the chicken broth,the cream and let it come to a simmer.
- Now add chicken and penne pasta back to the sauce mixture. Add in Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, give it a quick serve.
Smothered Turkey Wings
- 6-8 cut turkey wings
- 1 tbsp season salt
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- Pan drippings from wings
- 1/2 cup cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rice wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the spices over the turkey wings and toss the wings to coat evenly.
- Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place onion, bell peppers and slices of butter in the bottom of the roasting ban.
- Pour water in the roasting pan, lay turkey wings on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for up to for 2 hours or until tender.
- Remove pan from the oven, and drain drippings into a bowl.
- To the drippings, add in onion & garlic powders along with salt & pepper to taste.
- Whisk in browning gravy.
- In a small bowl pour in flour and water to make a roux. Whisk into the bowl.
- Pour mixture over the turkey wings, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes, until gravy is thick and bubbling.
Salisbury steak w/ Onion Gravy
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (or ground meat of your choice)
- 2 slices of bread, broken apart
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1tsp season salt, garlic powder & onion powder
- 1 pack Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup bell pepper
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl, add all the dry seasonings, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a sauce pan, heat up olive oil, and add in chopped onion and bell pepper and sauce until translucent.
- Pour sautéed vegetables over ground beef mixture
- In a small bowl, break of slices of bread, and pour milk over the bread. Mix until milk is thoroughly incorporated and bread is soggy. Add mixture to ground beef.
- Mix ground beef thoroughly, and form into 6 oval patties.
- Add a little olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat brown both sides of patties, remove onto a plate, pour off excess fat.
- After removing patties, in the same pan, add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add in flour and mix until we incorporated.
- Add in beef broth, bring to a boil for 5-7 minutes until gravy is thickened stirring occasionally. If the gravy thickens too quickly, add more water. Add salt and pepper to taste, if need be.
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer and add patties back to the gravy, and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve salisbury steaks topped with the onion gravy - over mashed potatos is ideal! Sprinkle with a bit of parsley!
Mexican Street Corn
- Aluminum Foil
- 5 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tajin seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper to sprinkle on corn
- Heat your grill to roughly 400 degrees F.
- After rinsing the corn, take each corn on the cob and rub it down with the stick of butter, season with salt and pepper and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 15 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes. You can also roast the corn in the oven on 425 for 20-25 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the a Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro. Add more salt & pepper to taste if need be.
- Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of Rajiv seasoning, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.
Oven Baked Chicken & Rice
- 9x13 Baking Dish
- chicken wings or any chicken of your choice
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth/stock
- 2 cups parboiled rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 tbsp browning gravy
- Sprinkle seasonings on both sides of the chicken.
- In a bowl, place the rice, soups, onion, celery, minced garlic, seasonings, browning gravy, chicken broth and stir to gather.
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish.
- Position chicken on top of the mixture, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1hr covered, and 30 minutes uncovered.
- Place on low broil for 10 minutes or so if need be for extra browning.
- 1 9x13 Baking Dish
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Season Salt
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp tbsp onion powder
- Parsley for garnish
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups italian cheese
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 jar prego spaghetti sauce
- 1 can rotel
- Cheese sauce for spaghetti noodles:
- 2 cups heavy whipping Cream
- 1 cup Italian style cheese
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 cups colby jack
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ground beef, seasonings and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Add onions and bell peppers and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour in Prego sauce and rotten and simmer until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes. Season with more seasonings to taste.
- To make cheese sauce for spaghetti noodles, warm the block of cream cheese in the microwave for 45 seconds or until softened. Add to a sauce pan. Pour in 2 cups of cream. Add seasonings, and bring to a boil. Add Italian blend cheese and stir until melted. Once done pour over the spaghetti noddles and set aside.
- In a casserole dish, layer the spaghetti noodles on the bottom, meat sauce and then both cheeses. Repeat until you get to the top and add the remaining cheese. Sprinkle with dry parsley, and bake on 350 for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
Hot Honey Chicken Tenders
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp salt or season salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp slap yo mama(optional)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tbsp frank's hot sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour and all seasonings together.
- In another bowl, season chicken with the seasonings listed, add eggs, Franks red hot sauce and buttermilk.
- In a large skillet pour oil ½ inch deep and heat oil over medium high heat.
- Take the chicken and coat int in the flour mixture.
- Brown the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.(Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your chicken tenders.)
- Remove chicken from oil and drain on paper towel.
- Sauce:In a medium pan add 1 stick of butter. Cook for 30 seconds and then add the honey, red pepper flakes, and Frank's hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Coat chicken in honey sauce and serve immediately.